What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
The chances of pregnancy are low
Detailed Answer: XXXXXXX
I feel that you should not be worried about pregnancy now. The therapeutic effect of UNWANTED 72 still lasts and should not form the pregnancy.
If you are planning for frequent intercourse I suggest you to plan for a contraception otherwise you will have fear of pregnancy all the time. It is not good to take emergency contraceptive pills like ipill or Unwanted 72 regularly. They disturb your period and hence would arise more questions in a woman's mind.
For now use condom till you chose a good contraceptive. The color of bleed has no relevance in your case.
Take home preg test now if you are doubtful
Your bleeding will be restored in a month or two. But it will not be restored if you keep taking more tablets and think too much about it. Stress can delay the periods as well.
I cannot definitely say whether it is implantation bleed but I expect it not be as I feel there is very very less chance of pregnancy.
If you have more queries please ask me
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- After taking unwanted 72 when bleeding comes
- Unwanted 72 causes bit bleeding
- Causes of late period after taking unwanted72
- Bleeding and headach after taking unwanted 72
- No bleeding after taking unwanted 72
- Bleeding is compulsory after taking unwanted72
- What causes withdrawal bleeding after taking unwanted 72
- What causes vomiting after having unwanted 72
- Is no bleeding after taking unwanted 72 normal
- What causes delayed periods after taking unwanted 72
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?