What causes constipation after embryo transfer?
Fibogel is safe for her.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
After an embryo transfer, if there is constipation, it can be dangerous for her to press too hard for passing stools. She can safely take Fibogel to soften the stools. Just be sure to take it in moderation- not more than 1 tsf at night and may be twice a day if needed. It should not lead to intestinal colic.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Constipation after embryo transfer is bad
- After embryo transfer constipation and blood in stool is harmful for embryo
- What causes softer stool after embryo transfer
- Constipation after 2 days of embryo transfer
- Constipated and gassy after embryo transfer
- Constipated after embryo transfer
- Embryo transfer and constipation
- Had constipation then diarrhea after embryo transfer .
- Constipation is dangerous after embryo transfer
- Remedy for constipation after embryo transfer
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...