What causes constant tiredness, poor appetite, body weakness, hair loss and brain fog?
Need auto immune profile and thyroid profile
Hi! Welcome to Healthcaremagic. Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible. First of all it's sad to know what you had been going through lately.
Based on the history you have shared, it can be polymyalgia rheumatica or other auto immune conditions which can cause muscle break down and chronic fatigue syndrome but more severe conditions like polymyocitis or other form of myopathies need to be worked up.
In my opinion the right person to go with all these symptoms is rheumatologist and stick to the manangement plan advised by him. Meanwhile baseline investigations alongwith inflammatory markers like CRP or ESR along with ANA, LDH and CPK would be good to start with.
Meanwhile analgesics like acetaminophen and supplements for Calcium, Vitamin D3 and B complex as well as folic acid can be started. And don't be upset as the diagnosis is still awaited and once you follow the right chain of management, the exact cause can be isolated and treated for prompt improvement.
Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope this has answered your question. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Poor appetite causes
- Constant tiredness causes
- What could cause constant tiredness and headache
- Copd poor appetite hypernatremia cause of poor appetite
- What is the cause of frothy urine with poor appetite
- Constant tiredness and aching
- What is the remedy for hairfall with constant tiredness
- Pretty poor appetite causes
- Whole body hurts poor appetite
- Constant tiredness of human body