What causes cold and mottled skin in a 5 year old child?
Means severe exposure to cold or infection
Welcome to HCM.
Can understand your concerns.
If a 5 year old child has cold symptoms and mottled skin means that either the child has exposure to severe cold temperature or there is infection.
If it's due to exposure to cold temperature then it will get corrected when child is put in warm temperature with adeqquate rest.
If mottled skin persists then we have to keep possibility of infection.
I hope this will help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes cold sores
- What causes cold sweats
- What causes frequent cold and skin warts in children
- What causes cold knees
- What causes the sensation of cold feet
- What causes cold and cough
- What causes mouth cold sores
- What causes cold sensation in ears
- Child cold causes infection in hip
- What is the cause of recurring cold