What causes chronic back and neck pain with radicular pain in arm?
pregabalin may help you .
I have studied your case.
radiculitis can be treated by pregabalin and methylcobalamine which can be started consulting your doctor.
Pregabalin can be taken 150 mg daily once in evening.
Methylcobalamine 1500 mcg daily orally once a day.
Physiotherapy like ultrasound and matrix therapy may help you.
focus on spine extension exercises to relieve nerve compression.
MRI spine will help in diagnosis of any disc bulge or discitis.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us. I will be happy to answer. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Comprehensive myelopathy with radicular pain
- Treatment for radicular pain
- What causes back neck pain with headache
- Radicular pain causes
- Upper extremity radicular pain
- Diagnosis of Radicular pain
- Symptoms of Radicular pain
- What causes persistent back and neck pain
- Treatment and cure for Radicular pain
- Bench press radicular pain
- Having carpal tunnel in hands. Feeling difficulty in bending or...
- Having hip pain due to which lack of sleep. Suffering from cough at...
- Back pain that keeps increasing with the day, have tiredness and...
- Treatment for subcentral impaction fracture and hypo plastic trochlea...
- Moveable lump on elbow since skin peeling over the area, pain on...
- On physiotherapy, taken steroid injections, symptoms seem to be...
- Consistent back pain, have sedentary working style. Tips to reduce back...
- Having tingling in upper back and numbness in arm. What should I do?
- Knee pain, sharp twinges behind knee cap, occasional difficulty in...
- Chronic hip pain, joint pains. X-ray showed heal spur, MRI showed...