What causes chest pain and shortness of breath?
Need more details.
According you history, it may be due to heavy exercises or lifting weights which can cause muscle pains and shortness of breath which is common after exercises. If it is muscle pain then you need not worry. It can be treated with analgesics.
I would like to know few more details.
1. Since when are you having this problem (chest pain and shortness of breath)?
2. Do you get these symptoms only after exercise?
3. Have you ever done blood tests like hemoglobin, vitamin D, B12 and cholesterol? If yes, please upload all reports.
4. Do you have any history of medical illness?
5. Are you taking any medications?
Kindly get back to me with details.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes chest pain while breathing with palpitations
- Bloated stomach with chest pain shortness of breath causes
- What causes chest pain with breathing difficulty
- What is the cause for intermittent chest pain
- What causes pleurisy chest pain
- What causes chest pains tightness and abnormal breathing
- What is the cause of chest pain and cough
- What is the cause of chest pain with dizziness
- What causes headache with the chest pain
- What causes back and chest pain