What causes burning sensation in stomach after eating spicy food?
I am 46 years, female.
During the past 2 years I used to go on fasting for 1 day every week.
Now I can't eat any spicy food or with very little chille. It burns inside & also irritates while bowel movement.
Now, I am taking zincovit tablet,
I am having 3 to 4 bowel movement, & it goes in dark colour.
Kindly advice me sir, what can I do or take.
Welcome To HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern. Your history is classically suggestive of Acid Peptic Disease or Reflux. This is a very common problem particularly in people who take spicy food, any pain killers, Alcohol or live a stressful life.
In such scenario I would advice you following:
1. To take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone once a day.
2. To take soft and bland diet.
3. Avoid Zincovit for a few days as it can also cause acidity.
4. Walk after each meal.
5. Avoid smoking and Alcohol consumption in case you do.
Once started on this treatment you will start feeling better in 3-5 days.
Revert back to me after 10 days of following this treatment.
However the advice I have given is harmless but we always advise our online patients to consult with there doctor in real before they act upon the advice.
I hope it helps.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
I will follow &
1. what food should I take .
2.What food I shouldn't take Sir
3,Can I take tea twice a day.
Please advise Sir.
1. You should take more of green leafy vegetables and fruits. All the food made at home should have less spices.
2. You should avoid spices, junk food, tea and coffee. Avoid any pain killers in case you take.
3, Restrict tea to maximum 1 cup a day or 2. Avoid strong tea.
I hope it helps you.
Very Kind of you. Sir.
Can I drink butter milk
& tender coconut water Sir.
Yes you can.
Yes you can take that.
Write back to me after 10 days about your progress.
If you have no further query you may please close the discussion and rate it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Burning sensation in stomach causes
- What causes burning sensation in stomach after giving up alcohol
- What causes burning sensation in lower stomach
- What causes upper stomach distension after eating
- What is causing rumbling noise in stomach after eating
- What causes stomach pain after eating food
- What causes dizziness and stomach pain after eating food
- What causes vomiting and stomach pain after eating
- What causes stomach ache after eating food
- What can be cause of stomach burning sensation