What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?
Try pregabalin or gabapentin
I have gone through your question.
You have large joint and spinal problems. Both involvement can occur in some arthritis. Other reason may be degenerative osteoarthritis and osteoporosis related spinal problems.
Your pain in buttocks may be due to neural compression at lumbosacral region. You have also fusion operation and fail back syndrome may be another possibility.
You are really taking many medication. I will suggest you to try pregabalin or gabapentin if your renal function are normal. Some vitamin supplements may also be taken.
You must be in consultation with neurosurgeon and physiotherapist for proper guidance.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
God bless you.
Dr Neeraj Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Spinal column problems cause heart palpitations
- Spinal problems causing eaustachian problems
- Can a spinal tap cause back problems
- What causes spinal canal narrowing
- Do spinal problems cause feet problems
- Spinal problems causing thoart tightness
- Can having a spinal cause back problems
- Spinal problems causing abdominal pain
- What causes pulsating sensation in spinal cord
- What causes lesions on the spinal cord