What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
You need treatment and further check up for Lupus
Hi, I had gone through your question and understand your concerns. If you were diagnosed for Lupus by laboratory tests, you need further clinical and functional examination. These include heart function, central nervous system evaluation, kidney and lungs function, probable infections. Symptoms you describe show that disease is fortunately in its first stages. There is no definite cure for this disease, treatment aims to relieve the symptoms and further progression of disease. In your case these include:
1. Nonsteroid anti inflammatory drugs (if you are not allergic and there are no other contraindications)
2. Antimalarial drugs
3. Steroid anti inflammatory drugs( if there are no contraindications).
You need also periodic follow up.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause tingling sensation in left hand
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- Viruses that cause tingling in hands and feet
- What std cause tingling in feet
- What causes tingling and numbness in feet and hands
- What causes tingling and burning sensation in upper thigh
- What causes tingling and numbness on feet
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms