What Causes Persistent Diarrhea After Developing Swelling In Both The Legs?
Different possibilities need more precise symptoms alongwith leg swelling.
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* There are different possible conditions as systemic circulatory disturbances
pulmonary , lymphatic or cardiac causes .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Swelling in both legs developed simultaneously .
2. Current extent of swelling .
3. Pain - type , intensity , severity , relief with pain medicines or not .
4. Any breathing problems .
5. Urination normal .
6. Systemic issue of diabetes , hypertension or else .
Awaiting for your response .
2Swelling in both legs I will explain that you could not tell I had any ankels
3Pain not so bad - saw pain management doctor he on gave me yesterday 12/7/17 1 75mg Lyrica - I happen to live in the wonderful state of New XXXXXXX were our wonderful governor does not allow us pain medication.
4 No breathing problems at all
5 urination is normal
6 No systemic issue of diabetes, hypertension yes
*Also, please note that I have Bechets Disease*
follow up .
Thanks for the details .
* More likely to be vascular cause , another can be lymphatic origin .
* In concern of normal doppler of lower limbs , there is suspicious about the
upper level issue , which requires doppler abdomen & pelvis for major vessels .
* Can have help with ibuprofen or paracetamol till consultation with the vascular
@ Attend ER in case of more excruciating pain or increasing swelling .
Wishing you fine recovery .
Welcome for any further assistance .
Regards dear take care .