What causes burning pain in anterior right shoulder?
Get investigated and consult a Rheumatologist
Hello, welcome to HCM,
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
For Rheumatoid arthritis involvement of shoulder joint is less classical. Involvement in rheumatoid usually occurs in joint of hand, wrist, neck.
You can get anti CCP tested for rheumatoid arthritis.
Any neck pain?
Any headache, vomiting, fever, swallowing difficulty, speech abnormalities.
You can add Pregabalin or Amitryptiline for pain relief along with Methotrexate and Steroid.
Confirmed diagnosis is important for treatment of Rheumatoid arthritis.
Opinion of a second Rheumatologist will be helpful.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
Take treatment as advised, visit a neurologist
In view of cervical spinal fusion possibility of nerve root compression is there.
You should take pain modulator drugs like pregabalin or amitryptiline or gabapentin.
The dose of amitryptiline can be increased as it induces sleep as well. You can increase it to 25 mg in a week.
For heart burn you should take a proton pump inhibitors regularly.
A visit to a neurologist or neurosurgeon may help by examination and assessment regarding nerve compression.
He is the right person to manage cervical radiculopathy.
Dr N Kumar
Wishing you good health
You are always welcome for your medical queries.
Wishing you good health and early recovery.
Kindly rate the response before closing the thread.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes burning pain in thighs
- What causes burning and painful urination
- What causes the anterior wall of the bladder to be thickened?
- Causes of anterior knee pain
- What causes burning pain in the penis
- What causes severe pain in anterior and lateral of thigh
- Does labium tear could cause anterior hip pain
- What causes burning and pain in breast
- What is the cause and treatment for shoulder pain
- What causes pain in the right testicle
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?