What causes burning pain around vagina during urination after a D&C??
Urinary tract infection
I understand your concerns about the pain.
This pain seems to be from urinary tract infection (UTI) that arises from procedures like D&C.
You need to drink lot of water and continue with medicines you are taking after procedure. These medicines will take care of UTI as well as pain.
You will see improvement in next 2 days.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes frequent urination with burning sensation in vagina
- What causes burning and painful urination
- Pain during sex smell in vagina urge to urinate causes
- What is the cause of pain inside vagina during intercourse
- What causes pain and irritaion in vagina during intercourse
- What causes burning and pain during urination
- What causes pain during urination
- Painful vagina after urination causes
- What causes pain after urination
- What causes painful pimples in vagina