What causes bumps on hands in between fingers?
Cause and cure?
Irritant contact dermatitis
Possibly you have developed irritant contact dermatitis.
You can apply cortisone cream and take an antihistamine tablet.
This gives immediate relief.
Let me know if you have any other doubt.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes bumps on the head
- What can cause painful bumps on my finger
- What causes bump on tongue
- What causes sore bump between butt cheeks
- What causes small pink bump on hands
- What causes a red bump on finger
- What causes painful bump on index finger
- What is the cause of a bump on the eyeball
- What causes bumps on fingers and sides of feet
- What causes red bumps