What causes blurred vision and neck discomfort post head injury?
Both, brain injury and neck injury should be evaluated.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your query and understand your concerns.
I think too you should be evaluated by your primary care Doctor first, because in cases of blood thinners such aspirin, even minor head injuries could result in brain injury.
Another thing to evaluate is your cervical column cracking, and initially a neck x-rays may needed to evaluate any fracture or spondylolysthesis.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swelling around the eye post head injury
- Head injury small bruise blurred vision headaches cause of worry
- Post head injury headache
- Head injury bleeding neck soreness dizziness blurred vision treatment
- Earache post head injury
- Head injury headache blurred vision what can be the disgnosis
- Squishing sound in head post head injury
- What causes blurred vision
- Head injury blurred vision headache
- What causes blurred vision and shakes