What causes bloody stool, rashes on thigh and cough while on Methotrexate?
All side effects of methotrexate
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. In my opinion, all your side effects are from one medication: methotrexate. Methotrexate is quite a strong medication and in most individuals always produces some side effect. Let me go ahead and list some of the side effects of methotrexate for your reference:
+Dark or tarry stools
+Blood in stools or urine
+Hoarseness of voice
+Redness of skin or rash
+Sores in the oral cavity or on lips
and a few others.
Please do discuss the side effects with your doctor and find the most suitable solution. I hope you find my response helpful. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes rash on my inner thigh
- Rash on thighs shin causing weakness what could this be
- What causes itchy rashes on thighs and testicles
- What causes bloody stool
- What causes red rash on thighs
- Thigh rash causes
- What causes rashes on thighs and shaft of penis
- What causes oozing rash at the crease of the thighs
- What causes itchy rashes between balls and thighs
- What causes unconsciousness while coughing