What causes blood in urine?
Nothing to be worried,
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have done routine urine analysis and detected presence of 3-5 RBC in urine.
You have been taking drugs like Sompraz and BET-OZ before collecting urine sample for analysis.
Presence of 2-3 RBC is considered to be normal .In absence of any urinary symptoms presence of 3-5 RBC is insignificant and nothing to be worried .
This could be due to mild drug induced Cystitis .
Drink more water and repeat urine analysis after one week to be rest assured about any pathology.and to allay your anxiety.
Hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to write if you have more questions I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of blood while urinating
- What is the cause behind urinating blood
- What could be the cause for blood in urine
- Noticed blood in urine what is causing this
- What causes pain and blood in the urine
- What causes blood in the urine in females
- What are the possible causes of blood in urine
- What is the cause of traces of blood in urine
- Blood in urine no pain what is causing this
- What causes blood in urine