What causes blood in urine with painful urination?
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing pain with urination and blood in your urine. Since the antibiotics did not help you may have interstitial cystitis. This is a disease of unknown cause that creates difficulty urinating with blood. The diagnosis is made by a cystoscopy where they look inside your bladder and see inflammation. There are treatments but they need to be done by a urologist. I recommend that you see your medical provider again for a referral to a urologist. The urologist will be better qualified to make a diagnosis.
I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Noticed blood in urine what is causing this
- What causes pain and blood in the urine
- What causes blood in urine and severe back pain
- What is the cause of traces of blood in urine
- What causes blood in urine and trouble during urination
- Blood in urine no pain what is causing this
- Does masturbation cause painful urination and blood in urine
- What causes blood in urine
- What causes blood in urine and difficulty in urination
- What causes lower back pain and blood in urine
- Suggest treatment for bone cancer
- What causes dry mouth and white patch on tongue?
- What causes burning sensation and pain in elbow joint and hip joint?
- Suggest treatment for skin rashes
- What are side effects of Metanx?
- What does a brown spot on arm indicate?
- What causes hair growth on heel?
- Suggest treatment for itchy, painful and swollen legs
- Suggest treatment for hemiplegic migraines
- What causes itching and pain in feet at night while sleeping?