What causes bloating, loss of appetite and lower abdomen pain?
Welcome to HCM
I have gone through your query and being your physician I completely understand your health concerns.
For how long you are suffering from it?
Any other associated problem? like diabetes or hypertension?
Are you running fever?
Is there any diarrhea or constipation?
Any history of Alcohol consumption?
Based upon the history it is difficult to comment. Have you taken any medicines? If I was your attending physician , after clinical examination i will get your FULL BLOOD COUNT with ESR, Liver function and kidney function tests. After then I'll be able to proceed. It is important in your case to look specifically for Giardia as well as kidney and liver pathology.
If ULTRASOUND SCAN is normal then you should not be worried but severe pain which you have mentioned can not be neglected which warrants further investigations. In light of these blood tests and clinical examination , CT ABDOMEN AND PELVIS with CONTRAST is a next step to elicit the pathology.
Meanwhile stay calm and use Acetaminophen to relieve pain
Get well soon
Hope your query is adequately addressed if you still have any please feel free to ask
Dr Saad Sultan
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower abdomen pain when jumping
- Lower abdomen pain with mirena
- Chronic swelling in lower abdomen painful what is it
- Lower abdomen pain and constipation problem cause for pain
- Right lower abdomen painful burning what can be done
- What does lower abdomenal pain mean
- Hip and lower abdomen pain
- What causes lower abdomen pain during pregnancy
- Lower abdomen pain and no period
- Lower abdomen pain ipill