What causes blisters on the pelvic region post intercourse?
This is after shave infection of the hair follicles!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this problem that you have reported. I have reviewed your information fully and the attached images. This is an infection. s treatment, cleanse twice daily with iodine. Ensure this area stays airy and dry. Tylenol for pains will do. If there is no significant improvement within 48hours, please seek a doctor’s script for antibiotics to be added. That cannot be done online. Keep me update with the evolution of symptoms.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes cramps after an intercourse
- Shadow in pelvic region causes ultrasound
- What causes a blister n ear
- What causes tenderness at the pelvic bone
- What is the cause for pain in pelvic bone
- Can ovarian cysts cause pelvic pain during intercourse ?
- What causes blisters on toes
- What causes fever and blisters on lip
- What is the cause of infected blister on side
- What causes pelvic pain after taking antibiotics post appendix operation
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?