What causes abdominal pain and chest pain while breathing?

Posted on Mon, 31 Jul 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Hi,
When I walk or breathe deeply I feel pain in right side of my belly hole ( I can’t tell exactly where this pain is!). The pain was worse in the morning but now, I don't feel so bad. I feel uncomfortable while urinating and a little bit burning and my pee is a little bit cloudy too. The abdominal pain started from yesterday, I have had the uncomfortable feeling while urinating for 2 weeks. I also feel itchy inside my vagina, I felt the same 3 weeks ago for 3 days but it went away, but I have it again now( I had my period last 5days). I hope you will help me.
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Urinary tract infection

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history and understood the concerns.
Since there is history of recurrent urinary tract symptoms along with itchy inside vagina, pain in abdomen on hte right side of umbilicus the most probable cause for your symptoms seems to be due to urinary tract infection.
The pain can be due to infection or stone or obstruction in the ureter or so.
This can be diagnosed by the following:
Send the sample of urine for Routine tests, microscopy, culture and sensitivity, preferably starting any antibiotic.
Tests of blood for CBC and kidney function tests.
Ultrasonography of the whole abdomen, preferably for genito-urinary system.
X-ray of the abdomen.
Clinical evaluation by your Doctor, reference for Gynecologist for examination, proper diagnosis and proper management as per the findings; reference to the Urologist and get an appropriate antibiotic active against urinary tract infection, later to be continued or changed over as per the culture and sensitivity reports.

This way you get the correct diagnosis which is very important for proper management and curative dosages.

I hope this answer helps you, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar
Answered by
Dr. T Chandrakant

General Surgeon

Practicing since :1984

Answered : 17966 Questions


The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics ,   ,  

Recent questions on  Abdominal pain

doctor1 MD

I am a 33 year old woman that noticed a small round bruise about the size of a cigarette or pen bottom three inches to the left and slightly above...

doctor1 MD

I have been suffering from right shoulder blade pain in my back and feeling in my arm somewhat. I have premature ovarian failure and have been on...

doctor1 MD

i have had a tenderness on my right side near bottom of ribs on and off for 2 yrs, had and ultrasound 2 yrs ago for Gallstones and all clear. Since...

doctor1 MD

I am 50 years old, i have been taking medicines frequently for past 2 years (a course of antibiotics for every alternate months due to amoebiasis,...

doctor1 MD

My husband got very nauseated and extremely sweaty while urinating. He also got shaky. This happened once before about 5 years ago. What could...

doctor1 MD

I'm having slight bleeding when I urinate and also light vaginal bleeding . I am also having slight abdominal pain . I had cervical cancer and had...

doctor1 MD

Hi doctor so my partner and i had a baby 8 and a half months ago we were using condoms as protection. I have underacfive thyroid . We decided last...

Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties

177 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM Blog Questions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction