What causes abdominal pain and chest pain while breathing?

Posted on Mon, 31 Jul 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Hi,
When I walk or breathe deeply I feel pain in right side of my belly hole ( I can’t tell exactly where this pain is!). The pain was worse in the morning but now, I don't feel so bad. I feel uncomfortable while urinating and a little bit burning and my pee is a little bit cloudy too. The abdominal pain started from yesterday, I have had the uncomfortable feeling while urinating for 2 weeks. I also feel itchy inside my vagina, I felt the same 3 weeks ago for 3 days but it went away, but I have it again now( I had my period last 5days). I hope you will help me.
(Female,19)
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Urinary tract infection

Detailed Answer:
Hi.
Noted the history and understood the concerns.
Since there is history of recurrent urinary tract symptoms along with itchy inside vagina, pain in abdomen on hte right side of umbilicus the most probable cause for your symptoms seems to be due to urinary tract infection.
The pain can be due to infection or stone or obstruction in the ureter or so.
This can be diagnosed by the following:
Send the sample of urine for Routine tests, microscopy, culture and sensitivity, preferably starting any antibiotic.
Tests of blood for CBC and kidney function tests.
Ultrasonography of the whole abdomen, preferably for genito-urinary system.
X-ray of the abdomen.
Clinical evaluation by your Doctor, reference for Gynecologist for examination, proper diagnosis and proper management as per the findings; reference to the Urologist and get an appropriate antibiotic active against urinary tract infection, later to be continued or changed over as per the culture and sensitivity reports.

This way you get the correct diagnosis which is very important for proper management and curative dosages.

I hope this answer helps you, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.

Dr. T Chandrakant

General Surgeon