What is Umbilicus?
Umbilicus is the depression in the center of the surface of the abdomen indicating the point of attachment of the umbilical cord to the embryo.
Questions and answers on "Umbilicus"
Health resources related to Umbilicus
- Umbilicus 2 vessels small head circumference
- Solid lump inside umbilicus
- Pain between umbilicus
- Umbilicus granuloma adult or teen
- Thin serous fluid discharge from umbilicus
- Formation of cotton in umbilicus
- White cotton like material in my umbilicus
- 9th month and pain near umbilicus
- Reason for watery discharge from umbilicus
- Palpitations below umbilicus