What causes abdominal cramps, diarrhea and vomiting?
Intestinal infection . guidelines narrated thoroughly .
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* This is due to intestine infection .
* Suggestions for better outcome .
- Drink liquids in sessions preferably boiled water , coconut water , lemon juice ,
home made juices , butter milk .
- Soft , light diet at intervals with preferably fresh curd .
- Avoid all oily , spicy , non veg , hot beverages , junk foods , high caloric food .
- Cap. omeprazole ( 20 ) mg morning and evening with sips of water on empty
- Anti spasmodic molecule as drotaverine and pro biotics containing lactobacillus
help in early recovery .
- Primarily vomiting will be controlled , diarrhea may take next 24 to 48
hrs to settle depending upon the load of virus or bacteria in the gut .
- You may require anti emetic and antibiotic according to the progress of the
condition , which may require consultation with your doctor .
- Remain ambulatory , check your urine output .
Hope this will help you .
Welcome for further assistance .
Wishing you fine recovery .
better to visit doctor so that proper line of management you get.
Hello welcome ,
If feeling more weakness , perspiration , lethargy should seek immediate
medical attention in form of BP measurement and other evaluation for proper
care & faster recovery .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of faint abdominal cramping
- What causes abdominal cramps with vomiting and petite loss
- What causes abdominal cramping diarrhea and severe headache
- Vomiting diarrhea abdominal cramps taken buscopan does enterogermina stop diarrhea
- What could cause severe lower abdominal cramping followed by diarrhea
- Are abdominal cramps symptoms of diarrhea?
- What causes abdominal cramps with dark urine and vomiting
- Does ibs cause nausea abdominal cramping and vomiting
- Diarrhea abdominal cramps
- Severe abdominal cramps and diarrhea
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools