What causes abdominal cramping and frequent urination?
Do one home pregnancy test.
Thanks for writing to us.
Above said clinical features may be associated with early sign of miscarriage if you are currently sexually active. One home pregnancy test is advisable in this case. Pelvic ultrasound scan may be needed there after (if POSITIVE result).
Hormonal imbalance, uterine pathology and urine infection should be ruled out in case of NEGATIVE pregnancy test. Maintain genital hygiene properly.
Depending upon test result, you can contact with me for further suggestion or consult with local doctor.
Hope I have answered your query. Wish your good health and take care.
For future query, you can directly approach me through
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What causes frequent urination at bedtime
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What is the cause for headaches and frequent urination
- What are the causes of frequent urination at night
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What is the cause for frequent urination and abdominal pain
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children
- What causes abdominal pain with dizziness and frequent urination