What causes a stroke after an unsuccessful craniotomy?
depends on the clinical presentation
Thanks for your query.
If there is a necessity for re exploration , it must be done.
The better person to decide on this would be his neurosurgeon. As clinic status of the pt is also important on to decide about the mode of treatment. If he is well clinically then medical management could be a resort.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for stroke anerism
- What causes stroke in adults
- What causes a hemorrhagic stroke
- What causes strokes in men
- What causes behavioural changes after a stroke
- What causes strokes in women
- What causes brain stem strokes
- What causes hemogr strokes
- What causes semiconcious stroke
- What causes my leg to shake after a stroke