What causes a small red bump in the pubic area?
Please, upload an image for review!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this red bump that you have reported and all the inconveniences this must have caused you. I have reviewed the information and would like to inspect an image of this bump. This way, I can provide a personalized and helpful response to you.
To upload an image, click on the upload icon to the right of your dashboard and follow the onscreen instructions. You may also send it directly to customer service at YYYY@YYYY and request that it should be uploaded to your query.
I hope to hear from you and promise to respond promptly. Until next, I wish you well.
Probably a furoncle.
This is most likely an infection of a hair follicle/soft tissue. This often requires no antibiotics and healing is spontaneous. Avoid picking on it. Simply allow it to get collected so that you can press out the content once and that's all. No need to panic at this time.
I Wish you well and send a follow up image at 48hours for evaluation.
It doesn't, monitor only and both will heal spontaneously!
Both are probably the same disease condition. They will both heal. Be relaxed about it. Simply keep me updated and if there are reasons modify treatment plan, I will do so in due course.
I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is causing a small bump near the anus
- What causes small red bump on shaft of the penis
- What causes red bump on breast
- What causes redness and itching in the pubic area
- What is the cause of red bumps on penis
- What causes painless small white bumps in mouth
- What causes a red bump on finger
- What caused a small bump on my pubis
- What causes brown bumps in pubic area
- What causes red bumps
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?