What causes a painful itchy lump on the arm in a diabetic patient?
Potassium levels/gallbladder to check
Hi my dear,
I have gone through your medical history carefully and noted that you have multiple health problems. The main culprit is diabetes.
1. Can you provide a photo of the itchy bump on your arm?
2. Lack of energy is partially related to persistent high blood sugar levels.
You say that your potassium levels are low in December and that you finished potassium pills. At this point, you should get your potassium levels checked together with a complete electrolytes balance.
3. Gastroparesis is another cause to troubles eating. If you get diabetes under control,then it would be eased.
4.Gallbladder problems are another issue to check though liver function test and abdominal ultrasound.
Please try to follow a strict diet for diabetes and take meds as prescribed by your doctor.
Looking forward to have the requested photo in.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes lump on the right foot in diabetics
- Underwire causing a lump in arm
- What is the cause of getting pain in arms
- What causes lumps on the arms
- What is the cause and treatment for painful arm
- Causes of lumps in arms
- Lump in arm causing pain
- What causes upper arm pain
- What causes redness and pain in arm
- Painful lump on arm crease causes