What does this lab report indicate?

Question
Urine; Hemaglobin trace(out of range),protein 37mg/L,beta globulin 1.3gd/L,alpha 2 globulin 1.3gd/L,alpha 1 globulin 0.4,total protein blood 8.1gd/L What mean?
Fri, 4 May 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 8 hours later
Hi, Please mention for what symptoms your tests were performed. Also need to analyze other reports including your Liver and kidney functions.

Follow-up: What does this lab report indicate? 12 minutes later
Everything else was okay my CRP was elevated about 2 times the normal but this has been elevated for months, my liver enzymes used to be elevated for 4 months but have returned to within normal range my BUN and creatine levels are within normal range. the reason why I got these tests done is because of the amount of idiopathic stuff that has or is happening. for example, idiopathic gastroparesis, idiopathic pancreatitis, idiopathic chronic inflammation of the knee, idiopathic chronic inflammation of the gall bladder, idiopathic gastritis, etc.

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
I don't find any issues

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
Hi, I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.
I don't find any such issues with this report and the mentioned symptoms.
However your urine for hemoglobin is positive that warrants further evaluation for autoimmune diseases.

I would recommend further testing that includes ANA, Anti Ds Antibody, c-ANCA, p-ANCA, Thyroid profile, Ultrasound Abdomen.

Please share my opinion with your doctor.

This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any other query, you may please ask me.
Stay Healthy.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD