What causes a canker sore, watery stools, tiredness after a protected intercourse?
No chance of HIV infection following protected intercourse.
Welcome to health care magic,
If you had protected or safe sexual intercourse then there is no chance of getting HIV or any other STDs.
It might have occured that you had cold or sorness is due to some viral infection and had subsided by itself within 3 to 4 days.
Watery stools could be as a result of stomach upset or irritable bowel syndrome for which you can take antibiotics (quinolones with antiprotozoals combination) to prevent superinfection, antispasmodics, prebiotics and probiotics with adequate electrolyte fluid replacement.
As you do not have fever,swollen lymph nodes,malaise and throat infection,so here it rules out chances of primary HIV infection.
However,incubation period or window period for HIV infection is from 2 weeks to 6 months after the history of exposure.
You can consult family physician for symptommatic treatment and further HIV information.
Hope this information would be helpful.
Thanks and Regards,
Yes,cold or cough are prone to happen in rainy or sudden in climates.
Thanks for your follow-up query,
Cold, cough with mucus are generally due to viral upper respiratory infection and becomes prones in rainy season or sudden change in climates.
Your cheek sore could be cystic acne or cellulitis which is mostly due to bacterial infection (staphylococci or streptococci) and might also cause your bowel upset or watery stools.
You could have irritable bowel syndrome as I said earlier for which you should take antibiotics
(which will also cover your cheek sore)antispasmodics with prebiotics and probiotics to restore the normal bacterial flora of intestine.
Here,there is no question about HIV infection, so you need not to bother,just consult your family physician for proper treatment.
Thanks and regards,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for IBS while on Thyroxine
- What do white bumps on lips indicate?
- What causes a flush like feeling behind the eyes?
- Suggest treatment for sneezing along with congestion and cold head
- Is applying Onabet and Futop in vaginal area safe?
- Suggest treatment for dizziness and exhaustion
- What causes small lump on lower back?
- Is pain at the back of head relates to the heart?
- What causes itching sensation on anal area post defecation?
- Is it safe to take Plavix when on BP and diabetes medication?