Suggest Treatment For Diarrhea And Abdominal Pain
Have you had a colonoscopy?
HI and thanks so much for this query.
I will like to know if you have had a screening colonoscopy ever. If yes, when and what were the findings?
Also, what drugs are you on and how many watery stools do you have daily? This is important in establishing the severity of this condition and proposing helpful measures to address it.
Hope to hear from you before providing more definitive information on this.
Colonoscopy will answer our questions!
With a colonoscopy to be done soon, we will have all answers to this recurrent diarrhea/thin stools. I will wait on these results before offering further suggestions on how to proceed.
I understand your anxiety but all is well. There is nothing to be afraid of at this time. With the last colonoscopy just three years ago, no matter what, there would be nothing that cannot be addressed fully.
Keep me updated!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Left side twinges back and abdominal
- Teresa has been complaining of severe abdominal
- Fever nausea headache congestion abdominal
- Pregnancy and air bubble in upper abdominal
- Hard squelchy abdominal
- Pain right buttock abdominal
- Heavy movement in upper right abdominal
- Lump on outer skin of lower abdominal
- Frequent urgent urination dull ache left abdominal
- Unexplained bruise kidney stone abdominal