What causes a brown spot at the tip of the penis?

Posted on Wed, 12 Apr 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: What causes a brownish color at the end of a mans penis.
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Needs work up and management

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking

I read your question and i understand your concern. Brownish color at end of penis needs a little more elaboration. Usually friction burns, rough vigorous coitus or masturbation can lead to such bumps and color changes. Good coital habits and abstinence from intimacy and masturbation helps . Also color of penis tip could be due to urethral injuries like urethritis etc, foreskin injuries , glans infections like balanitis etc. Visit your local physician and and let them have a look. If it is painful apply some low dose hydrocortisone over it and see if it helps.

I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.

Khan
Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan