What can I do about bloating in the abdomen, intermittent dizziness and constipation?
calculus related issue with secondary gastric problems.
I have read your query thoroughly.
* The narrated symptoms indicate calculus related issue with secondary gastric
Kindly provide me further details so that I can answer your query completely.
1. How much relief is there with Prilosec ?
2. Urination details whether any burning, dysuria, hesitancy, frequency or others.
3. When last ultrasound was taken and if available, a report as scanned copy in
follow up conversation.
Awaiting for your response.
No pain or burning during urination. Frequency is normal since I drink about 2 to 3 liters of water daily. Still have pressure and bloated feeling in my stomach also from belly button to breastbone also. Its almost like someone stuck a ball inside me under my left rib. Nothing painful just irritating.
follow up .
Welcome for follow up.
* Narrated symptoms suggest gastric motility, digestive enzyme related issue
* My suggestions at present
- Continue to consume more liquids.
- Prefer diet with least dairy fat, non veg, junk foods.
- Regular walk in fresh air, exercises, YOGA will help a lot.
- Keep a check to have regular smooth bowel evacuations.
- Addition of antacid syrup as mylanta or others in regular drug basket.
Follow up after 24 hours or early as per the requirement.
Wish you fine recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bloating constipation nausea dizziness
- Nausea dizziness constipation what is wrong
- What is the cure for constant bloating and constipation
- What is the suggested treatment for constipation bloating
- Nausea wit intermittent dizziness and itching skin
- What causes constipation and bloating
- What are the reasons for bloating and constipation
- What helps constipation and bloating
- Constipated bloated dizzy headaches whats wrong with me
- Heartburn constipation bloating gas sleepy nausea dizzy