What are two red painless bumps below the eyebrows indicative of?

Dr. R.G. Joshi

Dermatologist

Posted on Tue, 30 Aug 2016 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have two bumps just below my eyebrow near the bridge of my nose. They are red and feel hard to the touch. they are completely round bumps. They do not hurt. I just noticed them yesterday. What could these be?
Answered by Dr. R.G. Joshi 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
insect bite reaction.Hydrocortisone cream.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing to health care magic.I can understand Your concern.

In my opinion bumps are probably due to some insect bite.It is inflammatory response of body to insect bites leading to such bumps.

Most of times it will resolve soon without any treatment.For faster results you can apply hydrocortisone cream two to three times daily.This is available over counters.

I hope this will help you.In case of any concern i will be happy to help you.Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj