question-icon

What are the withdrawal symptoms of Melanin?

Posted on Fri, 27 Jan 2017
Question: after taking 3 mg of melanin for years how to wean him off it with no withdrawals or side effects.
Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe (55 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
You can simply stop 3mg of melatonin. No matter how long you have been on it, it is the lowest dose already, and has no withdrawal effects.

Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe

Psychiatrist