What are the symptoms to detect pregnancy?

Dr. T Chandrakant

General Surgeon

Posted on Thu, 28 Aug 2014 in General Health
Question: 4 weeks ago I had protected sex a woman and as far as I know nothing was wrong with the condom then sometime after that at least a week or more she had unprotected sex with her ex boyfriend one time and 6 days ago she told me she thought she was pregnant because out of no where she will get sick when she's around food and yesterday she told me she had morning sickness does this mean she's pregnant and if she is what are the chances she got pregnant by me
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Least likely.

Detailed Answer:
Hi.
If you are sure that there was nothing wrong with the condom, there is nothing to worry about.

No one in the world other than that woman would know about the history of her sexual behavior. So just stop worrying.

Wait till there is missed period, if not , no pregnancy and no worry.
If pregnancy positive, one can always calculate dates and decide.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj