What are the symptoms of pregnancy?

Posted on Mon, 19 May 2014 in Pregnancy
Question: i think im pregnant the only signs im getting are back pain & very tired & peeing a lot could i be ? i came on my period this month
Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Chance of having urinary tract infection.

Detailed Answer:
HI, XXXXXXX
Thanks for posting query.
From your very short history it is difficult to conclude about pregnancy. There are few other causes which can give rise these symptoms so unless you send more detail about your period and another symptoms, it is difficult to predict. The possibility of pregnancy is less likely if you had periods on due dates.

From your short history it seems that you might be having some urinary tract infection giving rise to backache, more frequency of passing urine and having tiredness. Go for urine check up for infection.

If there is infection then a course of antibiotic medicine course for 5-7 days along with plenty of water will take care of your problem.

I hope I answered your query. If you have further query and clarification, please write back.

Dr.Ramesh Vachharajani.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani