What Are The Symptoms Of Hiatus Hernia?
As detailed below.
Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific.
The symptoms of Hiatus Hernia are:
- By far, the commonest symptom is burning sensation, fullness in the chest.
- Belching, eructations due to easy passage of gases from stomach to the esophagus
- Pain behind sternum (chest), upper abdomen.
- Difficulty in swallowing in later stages.
- The pain can get worse on on bending down.
- Occasional bleeding causing hemetemis and black stools.
- Associated symptoms of stress and anxiety caused by persistent problems, long treatment, recurrence of symptoms and so on.
I hope this answer helps you, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.