What are the symptoms of arthritis?
Would you be so kind as to provide a response to a few questions of mine
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. If you do not mind, could you write back to me with a kind response to a few questions I have, just to help me better understand your condition and help you appropriately.
+Have you put on some weight recently (after which the pain began)?
+Any recent injuries to the spine?
+Do you have a herniated disc or a bulge in any disc in your spine, or any spine-related abnormalities?
+Have you indulged in any physical activities lately (after which the pain appeared)?
+Long periods of being seated or lying down?
+Lifted any heavy objects?
+Till which point or part in your leg does the pain radiate to (e.g. till the back side of the knee joint)? And is the the back part of your leg?
or any other information that can help.
I look forward to hearing from you in order to help you further.
Best wishes ma'am
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms in women
- Thumb arthritis symptoms
- Seronegative rheumatoid arthritis symptoms
- What are the symptoms of reactive arthritis?
- Arthritis symptoms neck shoulders
- Common symptoms rheumatoid arthritis
- Arthritis symptoms but not arthritis
- Arthritis knee pain symptoms
- What are the symptoms of arthritis?
- Arthritis symptoms rheumatoid arthritis
- Not getting proper sleep, don't want to take sleeping pills. What to take?
- Radiation done for tongue cancer. Started getting pain. How to overcome...
- How to get rid of swollen and painful inner labia?
- Have bradycardia. Got positive stress test and qrs-t angle on ekg. Risk...
- Suffering from chronic acute bronchitis and recurrent pneumonitis. Safe...
- Hard bump appeared on inner thigh and lower abdomen. What could be...
- Have severe dry eye. On Restasis. Used moisture pads. Nothing helped....
- Have osteoporosis. Is it safe to stop taking fosomax while on calcium...
- Sudden pop sound in back. Experiencing pain and hot flashes. Took...
- Suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder and bipolar 2. Why am I...