What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?
Can be ganglion or bursitis.
Thanks for posting your query.
A grape size swelling on the medial side of the wrist can be due to a ganglion or bursitis. A mild pain killer with rest to the wrist and using an elastic brace will help. You can consult an orthopedician and get an X-ray don to rule out any bony abnormality. Do start with stronger prescription medicines in case over the counter drugs re not helpful.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of shoulder bursitis
- Intermetatarsal bursitis symptoms
- Bursitis hip pain symptoms
- Symptoms of subacromial bursitis
- Symptoms of elbow bursitis
- Symptoms of tronchanteric bursitis
- Symptoms of hyoid bursitis
- Symptoms of ischiogluteal bursitis
- Symptoms of infected elbow bursitis
- Symptoms of hip bursitis