What are the side effects of steroids?
Headaches are recognized side effects of steroids!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this headache that your daughter has. Headache is a recognized side effect of steroids injections and might explain why she has this. With no other concerning symptoms like burr vision, muscle weakness, etc., I will suggest that she gets some rest in a quiet environment with minimal disturbance and lighting. Also, I would recommend changing Ibuprofen to Tylenol as Ibuprofen and Cortisone when taken together can cause severe gastritis. Tylenol should be taken every 6-8hours and at regular doses as recommended by the pharmacist.
In all, a possible side effects of steroids. I recommend rest and tylenol. Stop Ibuprofen. Unless something else comes up, the headache would reduce significantly over the next hours and there should be no panic or need for further medical attention.
I hope this helps. I wish your daughter well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effects of anavar steroids
- Side effects steroid cream
- Physical side effects of steroids
- Side effects of deltacartil steroids
- Wysolone side effects steroid
- What are the side effects of epidural steroid injections
- Side effects to taking steroids
- Side effects of nasal steroids
- Side effect of omnacortil steroids
- Negative side effects of steroids