What are the side effects of digene tablet?
side effects are less common
Welcome to HealthcareMagic . .
Digene is antacid and is unlikely to cause any side effects on taking for long time.
In some few side effects may be seen like vomiting sensation, loose motion, constipation, giddiness, headache etc. These are mild and will subscide without any other treatment.
Rarely some may have altered heart rate, allergic reaction, abdominal pain, swollen tongue, severe loose motion, excessive sleep etc. But these side effects are very rare and patient should consult doctor immediately.
Hope I have answered your query . If any further queries are there I would love to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the side effects of tablet levipil
- What are the side effects of livogen tablets
- Side effects of digene tablets
- What is the side effect of dexorange tablet
- What is in digene ingredients side effects
- What is the side effect of lactare tablets
- Are digene chewable tablets has any side effects
- Side effects of excessive digene tablet
- Cinitapride tablets what are the side effects
- What is the side effect of vasograin tablets