What are the side effects of Roliflo-OD?
This drug is prescribed for Urinary symptoms like frequency and Urgency
Thanks for your query.
Your Dr has prescribed you combination of Tolterodine and Tomsulosin .
Normally this drugs is being prescribed if patient has voiding and irritative bladder symptoms like Frequency,urgency poor stream etc ..
Dryness of the moth,constipation and retrograde ejaculation are the known side effect of the Roliflo.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- What is the side effect of piles
- What are the side effects of thiapril
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- Is there any side effect taking roliflo od4 tablet
- Roliflo od 4 side effects
- Roliflo od,side effects
- What are the side effects of tripide
- What is biofenac and side effects
- Roliflo od4 side effects