What are the side effects of Metoprolol?
High blood pressure is not common side effect for metoprolol
Metoprolol is quite safe medication when used in appropriate dose for individual patient. It's side effects are not frequent.
The most common side effects are low pulse and blood pressure, which are connected with the main effects of the medication. Also can be seen dizziness and lightheadedness when getting up shortly, vision disturbances, tiredness, anxiety, breathing difficulty etc.
Hope I could help you
Wishing you good health
In case of further questions don't hesitate to ask
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the side effects of metoprolol tartrate?
- Is difficulty with speaking a side effect of metoprolol?
- Metoprolol succinate side effects
- Is confusion a side effect of metoprolol?
- Is cough a side effect of metoprolol?
- Is hoarseness a side effect of metoprolol?
- Metoprolol lisinopril side effects together
- Side effect of metoprolol
- Metoprolol discontinuation side effects
- Is tightness in the chest a side effect of metoprolol?