What are the side effects of Levaquin?
Start the treatment with Levaquin ,if you have any side effect stop it.
Thank you for asking Health Care Magic.I have gone through your question and i understand your concern.
Clindamycine , cefdinir and levaquin are different class of antibiotics.
Of course that every medication has its own side effects but this does not mean that you will experience them.
You did not started with Levaquin( levofloxacine) yet, right?.
I would suggest to start the treatment with Levaquin and if you experience any side effect call your doctor immidietly.
Hope i have answer your question.
Wish you good health!
You should follow the treatment
Sorry for my late reply.
Amoxicillin does work on Strept infection but sometimes could not work, baceteria is resistent.
If your doctor diagnosed you with Strept infection so it is so , you should be treated.
Since you started treatment you need to finish it otherwise will be worse.
Levofloxacine is often used to treat infection.
As i wrote you before if you experience any seffect , stop it and call your local doctor.
Wish you good health.
Take Care !
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Levaquin side effects in women
- Levaquin antibiotic side effects
- Levaquin bad side effects
- Levofloxacin levaquin side effects
- Negative side effects of levaquin
- Levaquin side effects tendon
- Dangerous side effects of levaquin
- Side effects of levaquin iv
- Reverse levaquin side effects
- Levaquin cardiac side effects
- Does anxiety cause heart palpitations?
- What causes breakthrough bleeding every three weeks while on HRT?
- Suggest treatment for psoriasis
- What does blood in the urine indicate?
- What does my abdominal ultrasound scan report indicate?
- What does a earache indicate despite being on cold medication?
- What causes chest pain along with leg cramps?
- What causes blood in urine?
- What causes fatigue and muscle spasms in the legs?
- Suggest an appropriate diet while treating deep vein thrombosis