What are the harmful effects of mobile radiations on infants?

Dr. Deepak Sundriyal

Oncologist

Posted on Sat, 17 Oct 2015 in Cancer
Question: Hi doctor I have delivered a baby 5 months ago to control my sleep and relieve from stress I used my smart phones very often and few days I kept XXXXXXX under his head by mistake will that harm baby if so can I take any brain development test for baby .Please confirm
Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello. Till date no evidence of harmful effects is there, dont worry.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. As of now , there is no evidence of any harmful effects of XXXXXXX radiations. So you need not to worry about that. More over smart phones have very low radiation ranges which are too less to cause an effect.
Thanks
regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Follow up: Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 1 hour later
Thanks doctor but I googled it'll cause harm later like developmental problems is it so and also tell me which n all XXXXXXX will cause harmful radiation and wat n all harmful effects of XXXXXXX radiation for infants
Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Rest assured. No side effects till date

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Once again please do not worry. Medical science is ever growing science as of of now there is no evidence from large studies that XXXXXXX radiation is harmful. This is based on scientific evidences. Usually, the smartphones available in the market are all safe and no need to worry. No developmental problem are there either with a single or multiple exposure. Relax
Thanks n regards
Follow up: Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 15 hours later
Thanks doctor I have one more doubt will XXXXXXX charger pass radiation
Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 1 minute later
Brief Answer: XXXXXXX charger is also safe.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. XXXXXXX charger is also safe from radiation point of view. However, it is a source of electricity and it can deliver a shock so avoid it in vicinity of children.
Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Sonia Raina
Follow up: Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 26 minutes later
Thanks Much Doctor you have relieved my biggest stress I was worried much about radiation
Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Thanks

Detailed Answer:
You are most welcome