What are the chance of pregnancy after protected intercourse?
The chances of pregnancy are only 1-2%.
Thanks for trusting us about your health care.
I can understand your concern here.
The chances of pregnancy are only 1-2% after protected intercourse( if condom are using as directed ).
You should wait and watch for your menses for 3 more days.
And than get your a home urine pregnancy test after 7 days of your missed period date to rule out pregnancy.
Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions.
But there is question in mind if i get positive test result .waht to do i dnt want to be pregent now .is there any medicine to avoid it now ...pls help me out of this
No there is no medicine to avoid pregnancy.
You are most welcome.
There is no medicine to avoid pregnancy right now but if you get pregnant than you can take abortion pills to terminate pregnancy under supervision of a doctor.
So do not take any stress and share your results with us.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bleeding after protected intercourse
- Protected intercourse condom failure taking birth control chances of pregnancy
- Swelling and loosening of penis skin after protected intercourse
- Had protected intercourse with sex worker chances of std
- Cramping after protected intercourse
- What are the chances of pregnancy after protected intercourse
- What are the chances of contracting hiv from protected intercourse
- Why is my periods delayed after a protected intercourse
- Had protected intercourse what are the chances of having std
- Have irregular periods had partially protected intercourse pregnancy chance