What are symptoms of rib fracture?
You need to get x ray
I have read your question and I believe that it can be a rib fracture. But before I advise you any thing I want to know few more detail about your conditon.
1. Is your pain bearable? Have you taken any medicine?
2. Are you having pain on sneezing and coughing?
3. Are you able to lie on affected side? Are you having nay difficulty in breathing when you are lying on bed?
Please send me answers of these question. I will try my best to help you.
It may remain a little painful for some time
Rib fractures takes time to heal and may remain painful for some time. If you are feeling better then it is a good sign. You can take Tylenol on whenever needed basis. I would also suggest you to take calcium and vitamin D as it will prevent any such injury in future.
Let me know if there is any other query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for foot drop
- What are symptoms of rib fracture?
- What causes pain in inside of elbow of both arms?
- Suggest treatment for cervical spondylitis
- What causes red knots on arms,legs and body with swelling on ankles?
- What causes pain and swelling in knee and calf with history of...
- Can i travel with swollen ankle post injury?
- What causes throbbing pain in right side of abdomen?
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in heels?
- What causes pain in ankle radiating to heel?