Trying for a baby. All medical test normal. Suggest good doctors and hospitals

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Infertility Specialist

Posted on Thu, 14 Feb 2013 in Infertility Problem
Question: My sister trying for pregency from last one year both wife and husband are fit and healthy as per medical standards. They wanted to see good doctor in bangalore for best result. Can u suggest good doctors/hospitals in Bangalore for personal visit.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later

Thanks for your query. I read your query and I understand your concerns.

If your sister has undergone recanalisation surgery after undergoing tubectomy, the results of surgical outcomes are not that good. Moreover she is already 34 years old. With all these problems under consideration I suggest going for IVF (test-tube baby) which is the best option in such cases.

I would like to see the reports and talk to them in detail. I practise in Bangalore and I will be glad to help them. You can take my contact details from XXXXXXX and fix an appointment. We have world class IVF and Infertility treatment facilities.

I hope I answered your query.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Mahesh Koregol 19 minutes later
thanks for the comments Doctor. I will check with my sister about her convinient time to fix an appointment.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 18 minutes later
You are welcome.

Let us close this discussion if you have no further queries for now. I would appreciate if you can leave your feed backs about this discussion too.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist