Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Tried Eucerin and Sarna for itchy rash all over body. How to get relief?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 1919 Questions
How can I get some relief from the iych of a skin rash? I have tried Eucerin and Sarna, but the rash keeps growing. It is all over my body, including my head.. Where are you located? Bette XXXXXXX
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: Relief from itch- recommendation Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to healthcare magic. I am located in Kerala, India. Could you send me a picture of your rash so I can assess your problem better. You could take an antihistamine like Benadryl for symptomatic relief. Once i have seen the picture, i shall be able to help you better. Regards, Dr. Johny
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor