Tailbone pain, bruise on stomach, sore lower abdomen. Anything to worry about? Dog ran into me
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini, Gastroenterologist and I would be answering your question.
Since both the bruise and tailbone pain are getting better, there is no need to worry.
However, I would like to have some more information before I can give my final opinion.
1. Is the bruise related to the dog running in to you?
2. Do you have any painful urination?
3. Are you bowel movements normal?
4. What medications you are taking now?
5. Any other medial illness?
Kindly get back to me with the answer to these questions.
2. No pain urinating
3. Having some constipation
4. No medications
5. No Illnesses
Thanks for the additional information provided.
Since there are no other medical illnesses, there is no need to worry about the bruise. Bruise may last for about 5-7 days before they disappear.
Since the pain in the tail bone and the lower abdomen are getting better, there is no need to worry.
You can take Tab. Tylenol 1 tablet as and when required (upto 4 tablets daily) for better relief from pain.
Since you are constipated also, drink plenty of fluids and eat high fiber diet.
I hope that answers your question.
If you have no more questions, kindly accept the answer and rate the service.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rib pain tailbone pain
- Tailbone pain liver pain
- Loose stool lower tailbone pain
- Cause of lower back and tailbone pain
- Nauseous in my stomach and tailbone pain
- Lower back tailbone pain
- Stomach pain tailbone pain bloat g
- Sore tailbone pain doctor
- Stomach rumbling tailbone pain
- Tailbone pain growing pains