Suggest ways to manage both family and work life

Excellent

Psychiatrist
Question
my friend tells me I have a problem because I have not made up my mind for my career. right now I am studying to get my phd In integrative medicine but work as an accountant that I am also going to study and become chartered....does this mean there is something wrong with me?
I know that at one point I cannot work both. I feel that I cannot concentrate on my health if I'm not working in the field of health and I am not healthy right now. the chartered accountant is something I work at right away so I can bring in money but being an integrative dr. is what my future and final position will be. I do still plan on running a tax office though, but there will be workers in it.
I also like writing and am working on a book.
I guess maybe my mind can be all over the place but having said that, I just feel that some women will involve themselves in candle parties, Tupperware, blah blah,,,as all side ventures from their current work or because they need something other than being a housewife so really am I that different?
I already know taxes and receiving my degree in it I think could never be a wrong choice.
i don't know. its definatly not easy while i work an study and be a mom but so far I'm doing it and my grades in medicine have received nothing lower than 90% right now. anyway, now my friend is making me think i can't stay focused i don't know.
Posted Wed, 20 Aug 2014 in Sexual Health

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
There is nothing wrong with you

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for a wonderful query at healthcaremagic.

I read your query word by word and found nothing abnormal in your thinking or working pattern. It is right to be too ambitious and I am happy to give you my feedback that you have the quality to be ambitious and achieve something in life which never been easy. The good grades in medicine as well as knowing the concerned laws indicates that you have the capability to do what you want to do.

Having said this probably your friends are right in pointing out that you will be not able to concentrate because they are missing at one or another place. Every person related to us (family and friends) need some time from us to interact and to keep the relationship flame on. When they do not get time from you or whenever you meet them you might be too busy to tell them about your work and other things leading to lost opportunity for them to speak their mind with you.

Having said this take some time for stress relieving which will help you in long term to keep healthy both physically and mentally.

'Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help".
Thanks